Admissions Tour Guide
2 per week
Must be available to work a minimum of two hours/week, nights, and weekends.
- Serve as a positive representative of Thomas More while fostering a welcoming environment among its newest community members.
- Facilitate and commentate tour groups of students and parents.
- Assist parents and students with questions and concerns.
- Explain academic and co-curricular opportunities and procedures.
- Acquaint new students with campus services and building locations.
- Ability to communicate and time manage effectively with the Admissions staff.
- Full-time enrolled Thomas More University student.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 and be in good academic standing throughout the summer as an Admissions Tour Guide.
- Maintain good judicial standing from beginning to the end of each semester.
- Work required Admissions events (Preview Days, Football Tours, Guidance Counselor Luncheon, Cath. Schools Night, and Saints Night), and assist in other events.
- Attend all on-site & off-site trainings.
- Minimum of working two hours a week within the office.
Please Contact: Lam Pham; Apply Here - http://bit.ly/TMUADMISSIONS
Phone Number or Extension: 859-344-3590
Pay Rate: $8