Army Nurse Corps Association Scholarship
Deadline: March 31 annually
- Students currently enrolled in an accredited baccalaureate or advanced degree nursing or nurse anesthesia program who:
- Are serving or have previously served in any branch, at any rank, of a component of the US Army (Active Army, Army National Guard, or Army Reserve);
- Are not currently receiving funding by a component of the US Army (e.g., ROTC scholarship students and students receiving full GI Bill benefits are not eligible); and
- As applicable, have received an Honorable Discharge.
- Nursing or anesthesia students whose parent(s), spouse, or child(ren) have current or previous service in a component of the US Army.
How To Apply:
For additional guidelines, click here.
Award Amounts: $3,000
The Army Nurse Corps Association does not have an official relationship with the US Army, the Army Nurse Corps or the Reserve Officer Training Corps. Therefore, there is not a military service obligation for the student receiving this scholarship.
For more information, visit http://e-anca.org/Scholarships or write them at:
ANCA Scholarship Program
PO Box 458
Lisbon, MD 21765-0458.