The Boone County Conservation District Scholarship
- Applicant must be a Boone County resident.
- Must be currently enrolled or planning to enroll in the upcoming fall semester of a college, university, or technical school.
- Applicant must be enrolled in or intend to enter a program of study directly related to natural resource conservation. This includes but is not limited to agriculture, biology, environmental studies, or geology.
- Applicants who are enrolled in a four-year program of study and are registered for a minimum of 12 hours per semester will be given preference.
- Applicants must have a grade point average of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale.
How To Apply:
Click here to apply
There are two awards for $1,000.