Northern Kentucky Building Inspectors Association Scholarship
Deadline: May 1 Annually
Recipient must be:
- Entering his/her freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior year, and in good standing.
- Be a current resident living in one of the following counties in the Commonwealth of Kentucky at the time of application: Campbell, Kenton, Boone, Grant, Mason, Bracken, Pendleton, Owen, Carroll, or Gallatin.
- Enrolled or enrolling full-time in an accredited institute of higher learning in the Commonwealth of Kentucky and in good standing with most recent school.
- Working toward a bachelor’s or associate or advanced degree in a code related field of study such as, but not limited to: Architecture, Engineering, Construction Technology, or Fire Science.
- The intent of this award is to promote code related studies; the applicant does not have to be related to a person employed in the code enforcement field, but relatives should not be excluded.
How To Apply:
Please contact the Financial Aid Office at Financial-Aid@thomasmore.edu to request a copy of the application. Completed applications must be returned to:
Northern Kentucky Building Inspector’s Association
1098 Monmouth St
Newport, KY 41071
Award Amount: $1000