PNC Bank Scholarship
- Free to enter.
- After creating an account, no further action is required to enter the scholarship. You are then free to explore the Financial Literacy tools and resources.
- Must be legal resident of the United States who is 18 years of age or older by the end of the standard academic year.
- Two winners from each of three geographical regions will be drawn on or around June 1 and December 1.
- One entry/account per person. One entry per drawing. Students can log into their account during each drawing period to re-enter and update their information.
- Checks are made payable to the winner's college/university in the name of the winner.
How To Apply:
To apply, visit pnc.com/scholarship and create your Financial Literacy Account.
Award amount: $2,000