Deadline: August 15, 2020
- Is a full or part-time student who is in an accredited U.S. post-secondary educational institution (including, but not limited to, college, university or trade school, or similarly accredited program) with a current cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher at that institution; and
- Has worked an average of at least twelve (12) hours for each of the previous four (4) weeks at the time of applying; and
- Is a residential parent of at least one minor child; and
- Is a legal resident of the United States of America; and
- Is currently enrolled and furthering his or her education at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution or program; and
- Is eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of applying; and
- Completes and submits the official Application form within the relevant periods for the periodic scholarships to be awarded.
How To Apply:
Complete the application and write a 600 to 1000 word essay clearly outlining three keys to successfully balancing parenthood, working, and excelling in school.
For more information and for submissions, visit https://www.job-applications.com/scholarships/
Award amount: $1,000