Anthony Muñoz Foundation
Deadline: May 1, 2020
To qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a graduating high school senior with at least a 3.0 GPA or at least a composite ACT score of 18
- Attend a high school in the Tri-State region, defined as the counties of:
- Kentucky – Boone; Bracken; Campbell; Gallatin; Grant; Kenton
- Indiana – Dearborn; Franklin; Ohio; Switzerland; Union
- Ohio – Brown; Butler; Clermont; Clinton; Greene; Hamilton; Highland; Montgomery; Preble; Warren
- Have freshman standing by the fall of 2020.
- Demonstrate a desire and intent to overcome adversity, have financial need, excel academically, and fulfill a leadership role in the community.
- Interview with member(s) of the AMF Scholarship Fund selection committee if chosen as a finalist.
- Attend the award ceremony held on Sunday, June 7, 2020, in Mason, OH.
- If chosen as a winner, must maintain full-time student status and cumulative grade point average above 2.0.
- Complete, and submit to the Anthony Muñoz Foundation (AMF), all required materials within the stated deadlines for consideration of the Award.
How To Apply:
Complete an application and submit with other required documentation to the address listed on the application.
Be sure to provide all necessary documentation for application.