Send resume/CV, cover letter, and reference list to:
person Laura Custer, Director of Human Resources
place Thomas More University, 333 Thomas More Parkway, Crestview Hills, KY 41017
The Registrar is responsible for the integrity of academic records and the consistent application of academic policy.
Core Competency Skills Required:
- Managerial skills to supervise multiple staff
- Ability to maintain high level of data accuracy and the security of records
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Manage Registrar’s Office, including budgets and staff
- Ensure the security and integrity of all academic records
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with academic and related University policies
- Serve as the FERPA compliance office for the University and provide training and resources to faculty and staff
- Chair Graduation Committee, responsible for planning annual Commencement exercises
- Serve on the University Academic Affairs Committee
- Work with Jenzabar and IT as the business analyst and power user for academic data and reports
- Establish data standards and data validation for all academic data
- Process student graduation applications to verify degree completion
- Maintain academic calendar, course schedules, and University Catalog
- Complete academic standings and athletic eligibility
- Work with Academic Departments to establish transfer and articulation agreements and ensure consistent equivalencies
- Ensure students, faculty, and staff are served in all areas of the Registrar’s Office, including registration, grade entry, and transcripts
- Member of athletic compliance committee
- Responsible for all verification processing, including submitting enrollment and degree reporting to the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Manages the maintenance of degree audits in J1.
- Certify all student veteran education benefits.
- Participate in various campus activities such as orientation.
- Serves on various committees as needed.
Education, Specialized and/or Technical Knowledge Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree with experience in an academic area of higher education
- Preferred knowledge of Jenzabar student information system, database, and products
Back to Job Postings