Assistant Professor of Marketing
Send resume/CV, cover letter, and reference list to:
person Laura Custer, Director of Human Resources
place Thomas More University, 333 Thomas More Parkway, Crestview Hills, KY 41017
The College of Business of Thomas More University invites applications for an assistant professor of marketing position beginning August 2023. The successful candidate will teach marketing courses to undergraduate and graduate students in our ACBSP-accredited programs. The candidate will also advise students, conduct research, and perform service activities at the university. This is a full-time, non-tenure-track position with potential for a long-term contract.
- The ideal candidate will teach marketing, marketing strategy, and consumer behavior courses in our traditional program and our MBA program. Expertise in digital marketing and/or cultural marketing is a plus. The specific teaching assignments depend on departmental needs and individual expertise; assignments are adjusted annually as appropriate.
- Faculty advise undergraduate students and serve on departmental, college, and university committees after their first year on campus. Faculty are expected to engage in other service activities over time.
- The candidate is expected to conduct research and publish in peer-reviewed journals and other outlets.
- Faculty are expected to infuse diversity, scholarship, current issues, and community service into the curriculum.
- Required Education: Terminal degree in marketing or related area. Extensive work experience in industry strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to teach both on-ground and on-line courses using various teaching techniques to enhance student learning.
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written formats and to work in a team environment.
- Evidence of research and the ability to develop an active research program in area of expertise.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship from the University under the Immigration Reform and Control Act.
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Send CV, cover letter, and list of references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Job Postings