Send resume/CV, cover letter, and reference list to:
person Laura Custer, Director of Human Resources
place Thomas More University, 333 Thomas More Parkway, Crestview Hills, KY 41017
The Associate Registrar fulfills the mission of the Office of the Registrar. The primary role of the Associate Registrar is assist in the management of the Office of the Registrar and provide assistance to students, faculty, and staff.
- Demonstrated ability to record, verify, and report data with a very high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and the meet deadlines without direct supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for working with faculty, staff, alumni, and students
- Maintain confidentiality and integrity of student records and information
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in the managing the day-to-day operations of the Office of the Registrar.
- Coordinates with academic departments to confirm students have completed their degree requirements and maintain degree audits.
- Submit enrollment and degree reporting to the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Responsible for maintenance and security of student records.
- Evaluate transcripts and process data entry for transfer students and courses. This includes working with Academic Departments to determine and track equivalencies. Also, responsible for the approval and loading of all off-campus and CLEP/Dantes transfer work.
- Coordinate with the academic deans and department chairs to ensure the accuracy of course schedules.
- Assist the Registrar with the launch of new software (e.g., modules from Jenzabar One).
- Oversee critical and high-level projects as assigned by the Registrar.
- Assist with the training and supervising of staff and student workers.
- Process and track all registration and grades for the dual credit program.
Secondary Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with Veteran Certifications.
- Responsible for all grades, including monitoring grade entry and incomplete and not reported grades.
- Assists with the editing and maintenance of the academic catalog.
- Assist with Registrar-related events including commencement and orientations.
- Serves on university committees as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Specialized and/or Technical Knowledge Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred)
- A minimum of three years working in higher education in a registrar’s office
- Preferred knowledge of Jenzabar student information system
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Technical expertise managing a complex administrative database and an understanding of ways that technology can be used to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a diverse environment.
Back to Job Postings