Digital, Graduate, and Professional
Send resume/CV, cover letter, and reference list to:
person Laura Custer, Director of Human Resources
place Thomas More University, 333 Thomas More Parkway, Crestview Hills, KY 41017
This position serves as a member of the Enrollment Management Team in the department of Digital, Graduate, and Professional Programs. This position is responsible for planning and executing recruitment and enrollment functions of working professional and part-time undergraduate and graduate students – both online and in-person.
Core Competency Skills Required
- Excellent written, oral and listening skills.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal skills.
- Communication and marketing skills.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Must show evidence of ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Demonstrates strong decision-making skills and self-assurance.
- Serves as a member of the Enrollment Management Team, managing a recruitment portfolio to assist in achieving enrollment goals for the University.
- Implements recruitment strategies from the initial point of contact through registration.
- Initiates, plans, and executes special projects in conjunction with the goals and objectives of the office.
- Provides admission presentations to prospective students, both online and in-person.
- Advises students of admission requirements, transfer guidelines, financial aid and scholarship information, and academic program opportunities.
- Review/process admission applications evaluates credentials and makes admission decisions.
- Completes routine reports related to recruitment, projections, and travel.
- Represents the University at prospective graduate fairs.
- Meets with current University students to discuss graduate program opportunities, including 4+1 and 3+2 degree options.
- Adhere to University policies and procedures regarding travel and procurement.
- Consistent with federal and state law and the Statement of Principles of Good Practice as set forth by the National Association of College Admission Counseling, Thomas More does not offer any reward or remuneration for the placement or recruitment of students at any time in any form.
- Work with the Enrollment process manager to formulate and maintain an effective communication strategy.
- Assist with designing and executing communications pieces to prospective students.
- Monitor and maintain enrollment data with regards to prospective student communication.
Education, Specialized and/or Technical Knowledge Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience in recruitment, communications/ marketing, and Higher Education preferred.
Back to Job Postings