Director of Enrollment Management
Send resume/CV, cover letter, and reference list to:
person Laura Custer, Director of Human Resources
place Thomas More University, 333 Thomas More Parkway, Crestview Hills, KY 41017
Title: Director of Enrollment Management
Reports to: Vice President for Digital, Graduate & Professional Programs
Date: May 2020
Primary Responsibility: The Director of Enrollment Management will be responsible for the overall recruitment and retention of the University’s adult and graduate programs. Working collaboratively with campus partners, the Director will develop and implement an enrollment strategy to meet enrollment and institutional priorities as defined by the University’s goals for continued growth.
- Provides leadership for the University’s recruitment strategies for adult and graduate programs, including online, in-person, hybrid and executive format.
- Works closely with the Vice President for Enrollment Management, Director of Financial Aid and Controller to ensure that goals are aligned with the University’s enrollment and net tuition revenue objectives.
- Works closely with the Assistant Vice President for Marketing & Communications to ensure that digital media, SEO and SEM are maximized to produce lead generations that are aligned with enrollment goals.
- Works closely with the Director of Corporate Partnerships to ensure that these relationships maximize enrollment opportunities and are aligned to the strategic enrollment plan.
- Supervises and leads a team of Enrollment Coaches (3) who recruit and serve as point of contact for each prospective student throughout the enrollment funnel.
- Works closely with the Director of Academic Advising & Student Success to align retention initiatives with enrollment goals and objectives.
- Visits area colleges and universities to attract prospective students to the University’s graduate programs.
- Works closely with the area community colleges to attract prospective adult learners to the University’s degree completion programs.
- Effectively uses CRM (Slate) to enhance the recruitment experience for prospective students.
- Provides enrollment reports from inquiries to enrollments for each of the undergraduate and graduate programs to the Vice President and to the University’s Cabinet.
- Works closely with the Marketing team to create and enhance landing pages and collateral materials to support student recruitment.
- Works closely with the Academic Leadership Team and the Provost to foster academic program development necessary to meet enrollment goals. Works closely with the Vice President and Provost to analyze enrollment and retention data and to identify appropriate strategies to maximize student retention and graduation.
- Evaluates and redirects resources appropriately and as needed to ensure that administrative student services delivery meet student-centered goals and students’ needs.
- Serves on appropriate University committees, including meeting with the Vice President for Enrollment Management on a regular basis.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Preferred
- A minimum of five-years of experience in recruitment, admission or marketing, preferably at a private college or university
- Experience with direct marketing and lead generation
- Proactive and strategic thinker and leader
- Excellent data analytics and people skills
Back to Job Postings