Director of Partnership Development
Send resume/CV, cover letter, and reference list to:
person Laura Custer, Director of Human Resources
place Thomas More University, 333 Thomas More Parkway, Crestview Hills, KY 41017
Title: Director of Partnership Development
Reports to: Vice President for Digital, Graduate & Professional Programs
Date: May 2020
Primary Responsibility: The Director of Partnership Development will be responsible for building the vision, strategy and operations needed to establish external partnerships to support the partner’s talent development of their employees and the University’s growth and expansion of its academic programs. The Director is highly customer focused and is key to generating significant corporate partnerships. The focus of this position is to align the needs of the corporate partner to the value that the University can provide in enterprise talent development through educational opportunities. The Director will develop and implement an enrollment strategy to meet enrollment and institutional priorities as defined by the University’s goals for continued growth.
- Identify, approach and develop corporate partnerships that will support the strategic enrollment growth of the University.
- Provides leadership for the University’s recruitment strategies for the development of cohort-based academic program delivery for area and regional companies, along with opportunities for professional development educational programs.
- Works closely with the Vice President for Enrollment Management, Director of Enrollment Management, Director of Financial Aid and Controller to ensure that goals are aligned with the University’s enrollment and net tuition revenue objectives.
- Works closely with the Assistant Vice President for Marketing & Communications to ensure that digital media, SEO and SEM are maximized to support the development of corporate partnerships.
- Works closely with the Director of Academic Advising & Student Success to align retention initiatives with enrollment goals and objectives.
- Partners with the Institute for Career Development and Graduate School Planning, and the Institutional Advancement Corporate Partnership team to develop an integrated strategy to seamlessly engage organizations throughout the community.
- Visits area and regional companies to develop cohort-based enrollment models, and professional programs to provide undergraduate and graduate academic program opportunities.
- Works closely with area and regional companies that may decide to provide individual-based learning opportunities for their employees.
- Serves as the point-of-contact in providing concierge services for each corporate partner and their employees.
- Works closely with the Academic Leadership team and the Vice President in the development of market-ready academic programs, which may include certificates, badges, undergraduate and graduate programs, professional programs and research opportunities.
- Provides appropriate enrollment reports to the Vice President and to the University’s Cabinet.
- Works closely with the Marketing team to create and enhance landing pages and collateral materials to support corporate partnerships.
- Works closely with the Academic Leadership Team and the Provost to foster academic program development necessary to meet enrollment goals. Works closely with the Vice President and Provost to analyze enrollment and retention data and to identify appropriate strategies to ensure academic quality.
- Serves on appropriate University committees.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Preferred
- Successful B2B outside sales experience
- Background in developing community engagement partnerships
- A minimum of five-years of experience in business development, human resources or related field
- Experience with program development and project management
- Proactive and strategic thinker and leader
- Excellent data analytics and people skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to work independently
Back to Job Postings