Send resume/CV, cover letter, and reference list to:
person Laura Custer, Director of Human Resources
place Thomas More University, 333 Thomas More Parkway, Crestview Hills, KY 41017
This position serves as a member of the Enrollment Team (Crestview Hills Campus) in the department of Undergraduate Enrollment. This position is responsible for planning and implementing recruitment and enrollment functions of high school students from specific territories.
Core Competency Skills Required
- Excellent written, oral and listening skills.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal skills.
- Communication and marketing skills.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Must show evidence of ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Demonstrates strong decision making skills and self-assurance.
- Serves as a member of the Enrollment Team managing a recruitment territory to assist in achieving enrollment goals for the University.
- Implement recruitment strategies as outlined in the admissions plan in the assigned territory to include high school and/or community college visits, attends college fairs, area receptions, and events.
- Initiates, plans, and executes special projects in conjunction with the goals and objectives of the office.
- Works with students, parents and/or alumni organizations that assist with the recruitment of students.
- Provides admission presentations to visitors during campus daily tours and at on campus and off- campus events.
- Advises students and families of admission requirements, transfer guidelines, financial aid and scholarship information, residence life, etc.
- Provides follow-up to students and parents via phone, letters, email, text, and scheduled appointments in specific recruitment territory.
- Reviews admission applications, evaluates credentials, and makes admission decisions.
- Serves as an admissions college liaison, assigned to specific high schools.
- Completes routine reports related to recruitment, projections, personal schedule, travel, special programs, and professional development.
- Evaluates program effectiveness, assesses outcomes, and develops improved programming to achieve goals, complete cost analyses, for programs/events.
- Adhere to University policies and procedures regarding travel and procurement.
- Work with Enrollment process manger to formulate and maintain an effective communication strategy.
- Assist with designing and executing communications pieces to prospective students.
- Monitor and maintain enrollment data with regards to prospective student communication.
Education, Specialized and/or Technical Knowledge Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree Required.
Experience in Recruitment, communications/ marketing, and Higher Education preferred.
Back to Job Postings